New bleep stuff

Hi Folks,

Just noticed that Disco_r.dance's lovely debut compilation is now available to download from bleep.com! It's a fantastic comp, with a wide range of styles covered on there. Highlight for me has to be the Tunng track "Little King", although obviously mine comes a close second. :)



Oh, you'll also probably notice that this track is called nunnying, and I previously released a track called nunnying2 on Suburb.TheRecordLabel. This track is the first version of that, have fun spotting the similarities. I also have a few other tracks in this series, including nunnying7, which I've been playing in live sets recently. Since the first two have been on comps rather than solo releases, I'll probably stick with tradition and save this for the next compilation I'm offered too. :) Back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive