6 months of shows on Mixcloud + WTWN bonus tracks

It's been just over 6 months since I started doing my regular radio show on Future Music FM, giving you over 24 hours worth of awesome electronic music to enjoy. Hopefully you've been listening and discovered some new favourites, but if you've missed anything don't forget all the past shows available both on futuremusic.fm and over on Mixcloud. Plenty more stuff lined up too, including a guest mix from Nebulo on the next one.

I'm also starting to spend a fair amount of time in the studio again lately, so I'm hoping to gather some new material together for a release later in the year too. In the meantime, I have just unearthed some copies of Where There Was Nothing, so I'm planning to make those available via Bandcamp, along with a couple of unreleased bonus tracks recorded at the same time. More news soon.

Back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive