New release, and plans for 2008

Hi Folks,

The more observant amonst you may have noticed that it's been a while since any Bovaflux material has appeared.. 2007 turned out to be a bit of an odd year all round really, with lots of projects that never quite materialised. One nice thing was that happened was getting a track used in the graffiti documentary "Bomb it!", which would have been even better if I'd actually got to see the film.. maybe the dvd release this year? But yeah, apart from that, it was just stuff that didn't happen. The remixes, the EP, etc. This is partly down to outside factors, but also down to the fact that I was changing a lot too.. I quit my job and moved to Germany for starters, which as you can probably imagine, can be quite a time consuming thing to do.

Anyway, I've resolved that 2008 is gonna be the year that stuff starts happening again. I'm taking control of releases again, bringing back [d]-tached records, and most importantly to you, dear music lover, getting music out there. It's all starting with the EP which I finished in 2006, and has had it's release delayed time and time again. Sadly, it won't be appearing on vinyl now, but it will at least be appearing! Release is set for 3/3/08, and it is available for streaming right now at last.fm.

http://www.last.fm/music/Bovaflux/Yesterday%2C+Tomorrow%2C+Now

I'm also reliably informed that my remix for Emulsion will be coming out spring 2008, so you have that to look forward to as well. I have a second EP completed, which will probably arrive summer-ish time, featuring material completed last year. I recently surreptitiously uploaded a side project of mine to a random internet location too.. it's not particularly hard to trace back to me, but you know, the internet's a big place, so it could take you a while to find it. :)(further clues may appear through out the year too..)

So anyway, hope you're all having a good start to the new year, and I'll post again soon!

Eddie
Back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive