Fibla remix

Got the news that my remix of Fibla will be released on the NOW remixed compilation on the 3rd of April. More news about that to come later, or if you want to stay totally up to date then head over to the Underscan website and sign up to their mailing list.

The last few days I've been listening to some great albums that I missed from 2008. First is from Bracken, which is a project by one of the guys from Hood. More electronic and experimental than his stuff with Hood, but still excellent and detailed, and a feels really at home on the Anticon label. The other release is from Ezekial Honig. I first heard his music after I got a copy of the album he did with Morgen Packard from Thor at Highpoint Lowlife. There's something about these super minimal tones mixed with scratcy evolving soundscapes the just pushes all the right buttons for me. Beautiful stuff. I'm hoping to find time soon to throw together a liitle mixtape for the site, and you'll no doubt be hearing some stuff from these two on there.
Back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive